Cloud Systems Explained
Launch your business into the stratosphere.
Cloud computing is where business is headed – but some of us are leading the way and enjoying the benefits now.
The ‘cloud’ refers to the Internet. Instead of buying software and installing it directly on your computer, cloud software is simply accessed online. Instead of starting up a programme loaded on your desktop computer, you access it using your web browser.
Business owners can access a whole range of professional bookkeeping, payroll, timetracking and other software that lives ‘in the cloud’. Just login securely from any computer with internet access, and away you go.
Cloud computing has a number of fantastic benefits, especially when budgets are tight:
- No large upfront costs to buy software or hardware (Expensive and complicated backup systems and servers? Pshaw, who needs them!)
- Future-proof – no more software upgrades to buy
- Access your accounts and run your business anywhere, from Timaru to Timbuktu
- See exactly where you’re making money and where you could be losing money – before it's too late
- Your accountant (that’s us!) can log into your accounts throughout the year to make sure you’re on track